The Argyle Trio is the most recent group formed by violinist Wilma Smith and introduces us to NZ cellist Mathias Balzat, who is currently studying in Düsseldorf, and award-winning Australian pianist Laurence Matheson. Their programme celebrates three enduring masterpieces.
How to buy tickets:
Single tickets are $40, or $10 for those under 26. A school child attending with an adult who has purchased a full-price ticket is free.
You can buy single tickets by:
• Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and paying by internet banking to
38-9015-0271891-00 with your name in the reference so we can identify you
• Booking online at: Eventfinda Bookings (transaction fees apply)
• Booking over the counter at ‘Visitor i-Sites’ in Wellington, Lower Hutt, Carterton, Masterton and Martinborough
• Phoning Eventfinda: 0800BUYTIX or 0800 289 849 Note: Eventfinda will not accept postal bookings or payment by cheque. Tickets for all online and phone bookings will be emailed to you.
• At the venue: from 2:30pm on the day of the concert (cash only).
Sunday 10 September
3:00 pm, St. Andrew's on The Terrace
Ludwig van Beethoven – Piano Trio in C minor Op. 1, No. 3
Bedřich Smetana – Piano Trio in G minor, Op. 15
Antonín Dvořák – Piano Trio No 4 in E minor, Op. 90 (‘Dumky’)