Duo Enharmonics formed by Nicole Chao and Beth Chen are described as “exhilarating piano duettists” playing with “unanimity of feeling and technical mastery”. The duo has reached audiences far and wide with their dynamic performances.
Performing one of the cornerstones of repertoire for this ensemble, Mozart’s Sonata in D KV381 remains as fresh today as when first performed by Wolfgang and his sister, Nannerl. Also included in these programmes are John Psathas’ Motet and Turkish composer Fazil Say’s Dramatic Night.
How to buy tickets:
Single tickets are $40, or $10 for those under 26. A school child attending with an adult who has purchased a full-price ticket is free.
You can buy single tickets by:
• Emailing email@example.com and paying by internet banking to
38-9015-0271891-00 with your name in the reference so we can identify you
• Booking online at: Eventfinda Bookings (transaction fees apply)
• Booking over the counter at ‘Visitor i-Sites’ in Wellington, Lower Hutt, Carterton, Masterton and Martinborough
• Phoning Eventfinda: 0800BUYTIX or 0800 289 849 Note: Eventfinda will not accept postal bookings or payment by cheque. Tickets for all online and phone bookings will be emailed to you.
• At the venue: from 2:30pm on the day of the concert (cash only).
The concert is presented in association with Chamber Music NZ.
Sunday 02 October
3:00 pm, St. Andrew's on The Terrace
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Sonata in D, KV381
Felix Mendelssohn – Andante & Allegro Brillante in A, op 92
John Psathas – Motet
Fazil Say – Night
Hanna Kulenty – Van
Igor Stravinsky – The Rite of Spring